After channeling James Bond and Alice Cooper during my first day of the Big Show, here’s a recap of Day Two (Monday, January 12). Opening Keynote: The Company of the Future: 8:30-9:30AM This was quite a show. After glow-in-the-dark dancers and two shirtless, Adonis-like men from Cirque Le Masque opened the talk, Walmart CEO H. [...]
Follow us on…
Recent Retail Careers Blog Posts
- Jeff Lotman, Founder & CEO of Global Icons, on retail brand licensing careers
- Ray Greenly Scholarship Winner and Future Online Retailing Superstar: Melissa Homa
- Vice President of Visual Merchandising at OfficeMax on a career in retail: time flies when you’re having fun
- Career Readiness Series: 5 things new grads should know about job hunting
- “Aspire2Retail Challenge” offers lifelong lessons for student participants
Follow Retail Careers on Twitter!
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Get the Retail Careers Blog RSS Feed Now