Marc Levinson is a jack of many trades — he’s an author, economist, and historian. In our joint interview with STORES, Marc shares his passion for small businesses, the changing environment of grocery retail, and discusses his new book — The Great A&P and the Struggle for Small Business in America. What made you decide [...]
Follow us on…
Recent Retail Careers Blog Posts
- Jeff Lotman, Founder & CEO of Global Icons, on retail brand licensing careers
- Ray Greenly Scholarship Winner and Future Online Retailing Superstar: Melissa Homa
- Vice President of Visual Merchandising at OfficeMax on a career in retail: time flies when you’re having fun
- Career Readiness Series: 5 things new grads should know about job hunting
- “Aspire2Retail Challenge” offers lifelong lessons for student participants
Follow Retail Careers on Twitter!
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Get the Retail Careers Blog RSS Feed Now