Top retail students from across the country are nominated to participate in the American Express-NRF Foundation “Aspire2Retail” Intercollegiate Challenge by their college or university’s program director. Selected students are then assigned to one area of study in a retail case study problem — ranging from sourcing to merchandising. Team members must work together remotely and [...]
Follow us on…
Recent Retail Careers Blog Posts
- Jeff Lotman, Founder & CEO of Global Icons, on retail brand licensing careers
- Ray Greenly Scholarship Winner and Future Online Retailing Superstar: Melissa Homa
- Vice President of Visual Merchandising at OfficeMax on a career in retail: time flies when you’re having fun
- Career Readiness Series: 5 things new grads should know about job hunting
- “Aspire2Retail Challenge” offers lifelong lessons for student participants
Follow Retail Careers on Twitter!
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Get the Retail Careers Blog RSS Feed Now