After interviewing Jerry O’Brien, we decided to get the student’s perspective on Kohl’s Department Stores Center for Retailing Excellence at the University of Wisconsin-Madison’s spring break trip to China. We talked to Sarah Ackerman, president of the Student Retail Association and asked her to share her experience on international retailing in Hong Kong and Shanghai. UW-Madison has [...]
Follow us on…
Recent Retail Careers Blog Posts
- Jeff Lotman, Founder & CEO of Global Icons, on retail brand licensing careers
- Ray Greenly Scholarship Winner and Future Online Retailing Superstar: Melissa Homa
- Vice President of Visual Merchandising at OfficeMax on a career in retail: time flies when you’re having fun
- Career Readiness Series: 5 things new grads should know about job hunting
- “Aspire2Retail Challenge” offers lifelong lessons for student participants
Follow Retail Careers on Twitter!
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
December 2013 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Get the Retail Careers Blog RSS Feed Now