It comes as no surprise that students who’ve participated in an internship program are in higher demand for jobs after graduation. David Shapiro, a senior at the University of Arizona, spent his summer interning at Five Below in their buying and merchandising department, and is clearly a rising retail star. We reached out to David [...]
Follow us on…
Recent Retail Careers Blog Posts
- Jeff Lotman, Founder & CEO of Global Icons, on retail brand licensing careers
- Ray Greenly Scholarship Winner and Future Online Retailing Superstar: Melissa Homa
- Vice President of Visual Merchandising at OfficeMax on a career in retail: time flies when you’re having fun
- Career Readiness Series: 5 things new grads should know about job hunting
- “Aspire2Retail Challenge” offers lifelong lessons for student participants
Follow Retail Careers on Twitter!
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
December 2013 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Get the Retail Careers Blog RSS Feed Now