Almost every item that’s for sale in any retail store shares one common trait — it had a long arduous process to reach its final in-store destination. A merchandiser is responsible for the planning, buying, and placement of company products. This career path is for the gusty individual who isn’t afraid to barter, has a [...]
Follow us on…
Recent Retail Careers Blog Posts
- Jeff Lotman, Founder & CEO of Global Icons, on retail brand licensing careers
- Ray Greenly Scholarship Winner and Future Online Retailing Superstar: Melissa Homa
- Vice President of Visual Merchandising at OfficeMax on a career in retail: time flies when you’re having fun
- Career Readiness Series: 5 things new grads should know about job hunting
- “Aspire2Retail Challenge” offers lifelong lessons for student participants
Follow Retail Careers on Twitter!
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
December 2013 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Get the Retail Careers Blog RSS Feed Now