Chuck Luckenbill, Vice President of Visual Merchandising at OfficeMax, has had a rich career in retail. Luckenbill has held senior leadership positions in visual merchandising and store design with Kohl’s, Carson Pirie Scott & Co. and Dayton-Hudson Department Stores, before joining OfficeMax in 2007. In our joint NRF STORES interview, he shares a lot of [...]
Follow us on…
Recent Retail Careers Blog Posts
- Jeff Lotman, Founder & CEO of Global Icons, on retail brand licensing careers
- Ray Greenly Scholarship Winner and Future Online Retailing Superstar: Melissa Homa
- Vice President of Visual Merchandising at OfficeMax on a career in retail: time flies when you’re having fun
- Career Readiness Series: 5 things new grads should know about job hunting
- “Aspire2Retail Challenge” offers lifelong lessons for student participants
Follow Retail Careers on Twitter!
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Get the Retail Careers Blog RSS Feed Now